Tuesday, March 5, 2013

How to Make Natural Sunscreen Using Green Tea ?

  
Carry pours two cups of water into a medium size bowl. Bring the water to a simmer over medium warm. Add together one or two cup green tea leaves to the water. Allow the leaves to simmer for quintuplet to ten minutes
.


Murder the saucepan from the heat up and pour the water through with a colander. Hold the liquidates and cast aside the iced green tea allows. Keep the melted to cool down completed Moisture a cotton cloth ball with the liquid and rub it all over your cheek. Wash your face and cheek and delay it to dry ahead giving the green tea. Stock any fresh liquid in an airtight container. Every morning rubbing green tea use your face.

1 comment:

  1. I have been thinking about making my own natural sunscreen for my body. I am sick of using harsh chemicals on my body and still getting sun burned. I will definitely have to try this, thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete